Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I feel sad.

When I woke this up this morning, I was very sad. I wanted to sign in and write in my blog..."I don't want to tell you about my dream last night...it was much to sad." But I didn't have time.

I was talking to my friend Maggie today about my dream. I told her what I had dreamt. She said that "Oh no. This is good. It is said that when you dream of your family member dying, it really means good luck for them. It means they will be healthy. This is what we say in China". So I don't know. But I still feel sad about my dream. I won't say who I dreamt was dying. That person may read this, and I wouldn't want to freak them out. But someone I love very much, and I don't want to ever die. But I know that one day, near or far, they will die. Because that's what people do. We die.

I told you I felt sad about my dream.