Saturday, April 17, 2010

Snakes.

I had a very strange dream the other night. Of course it was strange. All my dreams are strange. It was Tuesday night, I remember because I was woke up from my dream in my nephew's bed, Im usually only there on Tuesdays. Anyways. My dream.
It supposedly took place in the woods behind my Grandma Campbell's cottage. Only in a dream world would there be countless boa constrictors and other large snakes in Ontario.
They were everywhere. The first one I saw was on the ground, in a very shallow river beside a tree. Then I noticed another one in another tree. I started looking around, and I was completely surrounded by very large snakes. It wasn't like they were threatening me. They were just there. Hanging out. As was I. I don't remember feeling scared in the dream. I think I was more amazed than anything. I was alone in the woods with hundreds of snakes everywhere. I just now remembered leaving the snakes, and going out on the lake in the paddle boat attached to the docks. I don't ever remember dreaming about snakes before.