Thursday, April 5, 2012

Polar bears

This might be the worst dream I've had. The images definitely haunts me on a daily basis since I dreamt the dream.  Or nightmare.  That was awhile ago now, maybe in January sometime.
I dreamt I was in the Arctic. It's always the Arctic. Don't know why, it just is.
The image of the dream was a vast landscape of melting ice.  Amongst the slush of the melting ice lay polare bear after polar bear. All dead. For as far as my eyes could see, it was a landscape of dead polar bears lying in slush.  In the dream I was keeled over screaming at the sight.  In the next frame of the dream, there was someone who I suppose was cleaning up.  They had a trolly with a mountain of dead polar bears.  Hauling them away.  I was there, screaming and crying.  Horrible horrible nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment